T4M-380112-Glorious Cabrio 2
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Active transmission;
- Autopilot regime;
- Engine can be turned on and off.
Glorious Cabrio is a pure joy to build for any collector, perfectionist or creative soul. It will also make a great gift for anyone who is fond of elegant cars and complex models.
The car is more of an object of art than a scale model, since it has no real-life prototype. This means that you are giving your friends (or yourself!) something truly unique.
A Glorious Cabrio kit contains sheets of metal with all the necessary components, a set of spare parts, an eco-leather bag, a stand, a polishing cloth, a pair of pliers, as well as a detailed user manual.
Glorious Cabrio has a lot of working parts under its hood.
The convertible has a real transmission and a stick that lets you shift gears, put the car in reverse and in neutral. The model includes a fully functional steering wheel and a lever that turns on the autopilot mode (the car will drive in a circle, turning left or right).
- Packing size: 289 x 139 x 31 mm.
- Gross weight: 736 g.
- Net weight: 227 g.
- Packing material: micro-corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 214 x 72 x 51 mm.
- Set: 6 plates with parts, 7 additional gears,spring, pliers, file, cloth for polishing and instruction.
- Material: polished stainless steel (steel grade AISI 304).
- Number of pieces: 130 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES